New Admission for Class A
- To get admission in Class A, a child must be 3+ in January.
- Birth certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission in Class A is on First Come, First Serve Basis.
- Admission for the year 2013 will begin in the month of October.
New Admission for Class B to Class 8
- Admission is on first come first serve basis.
- A failed student seeking admission in Class IX/X is not accepted.
- A student who has been expelled from other school is not eligible for admission in Class IX/X.
- Students of Class I onwards coming from within Nagaland State must produce:
(a) Mark sheets and School Transfer/Leaving Certificates.
(b) Cumulative Record & Schooling History books.
- Students coming from outside Nagaland State to join Class II onwards must produce: Transfer Certificates counter signed by the DEOs of those states.
- Admission for the year 2013 will begin in the month of December.
New Admission For Class XI
- Admission For Class XI (2013-2014) will begin after the declaration of NBSE Class X result.
- Admission will be based on merit .
- Only girls are accepted in Higher Secondary.
- The school also has hostel facility with spacious dormatory and nutritious food.
- The Class Room is Air Conditioned and Bathroom Attached.
- Audio Video facility is available in the class room.
- The school has also introduced Smart Class Rooms from the year 2011 . This will enable the students to understand abstract concepts and learn faster.
- There are 15 clubs in the school. Each student has to join two clubs. The Clubs meet twice a month.